Certified Technology and Materials
Your trusted partner in the field, plastocor® one-stop solution guarantees quality assured results. Applying plastocor® technology means you receive certified products and services of the highest standards.
- EDF-CAS1 certified since 2011: EDF NT 85-114 Contents: Safety, Quality (NT 85-114), Reliable Practices, Manual of Personnel Requirements, Fire, Environment
- NUPIC listed (U.S. Nuclear Utilities Procurement Issues Committee): NUPIC was formed in 1989 and program evaluates suppliers furnishing safety-related components and services and commercial-grade items to nuclear utilities
- ASTM-D3911 and ASTM-D4082: tested according to requirements, describing the endurance of maximum radioactive exposure as well as loss of coolant to the reactor.
- SIEMENS SPECIFICATION for condenser services for over 30 years.
- ALLIANZ HANDBOOK OF LOSS PREVENTION: Coating Systems for Tube Plates, Water Boxes and Cooling Water Piping, S.351-355.
- plastocor® MATRIALS ISO9001:2000: ISO 9001 sets out standard requirements for a quality management system.
« Some 100% solids epoxy coatings, such as plastocor® coatings, are designed for flexibility, erosion-corrosion resistance, impact, and wear. »